Looking for a sales job that combines your brilliant people skills with your enthusiasm for travel? We’re looking for professional individuals to create tailor made luxury and adventure itineraries for our discerning clients.
Be at the heart of our reputation for extraordinary customer service. As a travel consultant, you introduce people to the beauty of South Africa, turning curiosity into experience. You thrive on interactions with customers as well as with team members. And you get great satisfaction from helping people experience the finest South Africa has to offer.
- Understand travel motivations of local and international high net-worth clients
- Consult and tailor-make FIT itineraries
- Prepare travel documents for clients
- Facilitate payments
- Make and manage reservations with suppliers
- Manage client issues and emergencies
- Ability to consistently deliver great customer service — no matter what the situation
- You have strong people skills — you’re approachable, professional, a good listener, and empathetic
- You have strong administrative skills – you’re able to work meticulously under pressure
- You’re passionate about travel, and you inspire others to experience the natural beauty of South Africa.
- Tourism-related Diploma or any Bachelor Degree
- Full-time employment
- Salary of R120.000 and up, per annum (depending on experience)
- Medical health insurance
- Educational travel
- Personal travel at cost price
- Training and development programs
How to apply?
Please send us your letter of motivation and CV. Only successful applicants will receive an invitation.